* * * ONLY FIVE SPOTS LEFT * * * The Stretch Marks Retreat will give you the time and space to rest, regroup, and refocus on how you want to spend your precious time and valuable energy. You’ll learn to Smash your iShoulds, flaunt your failures, and turn up your intuitive instincts. The weekend schedule nicely balances time to yourself, discussion with like women to support and inspire one another, and a multitude of fitness, hiking, lounging, and spa options.
At this retreat, you will:
· Rest, Relax, and Sleep in a CIVANA Resort Guest Room for 2 nights
· Indulge Yourself in fine, healthy food at CIVANA’s Terras or CAFE meto
· Get Clear and Get Inspired in the five Stretch Marks Mini-Workshops
· Release Your Endorphins with tennis, pickleball, hiking, yoga, swimming, or biking
· Reinvigorate Your Body in the Saunarium, WatsuPool, and thermal circuit
· Immerse Yourself in the fireside ritual of Intention Burning
· Sit Back and let someone else drive you to shop and hike in Carefree and Cave Creek
· Take Home a Stretch Marks Goodie Bag with special keepsakes
· Treat Yourself to spa treatments at 10% off in the 22,000 square foot CIVANA Spa
· Enjoy wireless internet in guest-rooms and all public spaces
All-Inclusive Price (Double Occupancy) $899 (Package Value $1,575)
All-Inclusive Price (Single Occupancy) $1,199.00 (Package Valued $2,149)
CIVANA was born out of a desire to make wellness more expansive and approachable. Grounded in the philosophy of wellness through oneness, we believe in the sustainable interconnection of the individual, community and natural environment.
CIVANA is a place for the traveler to rest, nurture, nourish and discover in both playful and impactful ways. We encourage all to Seek Deeply, Travel Lightly, Live Fully.
3pm to 5pm – Arrivals
5:30pm to 7pm – Welcome Workshop and Orientation: Smash your iShoulds, flaunt your faults, and let go of the guilt. Identify your Top Five priorities and get clear on what works best for YOU.
7:30pm to 9pm – Cocktails and Group Dinner @ Terras
Morning Options: sleep in, take a walk, enjoy the saunarium, read, swim, lounge, or join the 8:30am Zumba class. Fuel up with a healthy breakfast at Terra or CAFE meto.
10am – 11:30am Stretch Marks Workshop #2: Parenting tools and tricks for discipline, minimizing competition, and modeling the traits you most want to encourage.
Lunch Break: Treat yourself to some “me” time, eat a healthy meal, and maybe hit the pool.
2pm – 3:30pm Stretch Marks Workshop #3 Uncover your baloney beliefs, create a gratitude practice, and challenge yourself to forgive.
Evening Break: hike, nap, swim, journal, spa, hike, read, join the 4:30pm wall-yoga class, meditate, or have a glass of wine fireside.
5:30-7pm Stretch Marks Workshop #4 Using meditation, mantras, and visualization to become calmer, more focused, and more effective with your limited time and energy.
7pm Intention Burning Fireside
7:30pm- 9pm Group Dinner at Terras
Morning Options: Sleep in, enjoy the saunarium, read, swim, journal, run, or take a long bath. Grab a delicious breakfast at Terra or CAFE meto.
10am – 11:30am Stretch Marks Workshop #5: Closing Workshop and Life After Stretch Marks
Designed to take you back to the origin of SPA – Salus Per Aquam (Health through Water) by offering a choice of hydrotherapy immersions that include a tepidarium, hot/cold walking pool, cold plunge shower and saunarium. The ritual of “taking the waters” is intrinsic to the traditions of spa along with alternating hot and cold exposure. A pre and post ritual to ground the body for the healing therapies.
Terras restaurant is all about choice. We highlight colorful, veggie-forward meals, but offer a broad range of menu options for everyone and every craving—totally free of GMOs, hydrogenated fats, hormones, and preservatives. Think delicious farm-to-table produce, grass-fed meats, sustainable seafood, and decadent desserts. And whether you’re gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, vegan, or just enjoy a glass of wine with dinner, our chefs will make your dining experience memorable. (menu)
We believe eating well means incorporating plenty of clean whole foods into our diets. CAFE meto is adjacent to the spa with a casual indoor outdoor setting. Offering a largely plant-based flavor forward menu with many gluten free, grain free, vegetarian, vegan, anti-inflammatory, and gut friendly options. Join us for breakfast or lunch, and enjoy salads, wraps with greens, nourishing protein additions, and a fresh juice bar with organic coffee. We’ve created meal options that help boost energy for the whole day—so that you can enjoy the healthiest CIVANA experience. (menu)
About THE HOST
Amber Trueblood is the mother of four sons, currently traveling with her family on a 47-city tour with Andrew Lloyd Webber’s School of Rock Musical. During the tour, she completed her debut book, Stretch Marks, due in bookstores December, 2019. Stretch Marks is a beautiful mix of memoir, parenting guide, and self-development book focused on inspiring and supporting women who find themselves lost after years of focusing on children (or on careers they don’t love) and now seek to rediscover their forgotten dreams, reinvent themselves, and get excited about the next phase of their lives.
Some women are bringing a friend along, and choosing the double room option. I love the idea of teaming up with a friend, because it keeps us from bailing at the last minute. It’s likely someone will start vomiting or the kitchen sink will explode as your packing up for the weekend 🙂 We all have such busy lives and schedules, it’s too easy to indefinitely postpone our self-care!
If interested, please email to:
- your name
- which room option you’d like
- if you’d prefer PayPal, Venmo, or Zello for the $250 deposit, which will hold your spot.
The retreat can only host 12 participants, so it will be a nice intimate group! (5 spots currently open…)
Friday, March 8th to Sunday March 10th
at CIVANA Spa Resort in Carefree, Arizona